From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-27 21:25:57

At 08:47 AM 2/27/2002, David Abrahams wrote:

>Perhaps this chinese-language mirror would help?
>http://boost.dimension5.org/index.htm
>Not everything is up-to-date, but it's a start.
>
>Moderators: maybe we should think about posting our releases at
SourceForge
>also, just in case of problems like this one.

Probably. But talk about toolsets; I'm overwhelmed. What does "posting
our releases at SourceForge imply?"

What if you make a mistake? That is always one of my pet peeves about
SourceForge - if you make a mistake the only way to fix it is often to send
a groveling email and beg someone at S/F to back out your typo.

--Beman