From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-28 10:03:44

----- Original Message -----
From: "Beman Dawes" <bdawes_at_[hidden]>

> Probably. But talk about toolsets; I'm overwhelmed. What does "posting
> our releases at SourceForge imply?"

Look at any typical sourceforge project page; it lists a number of release
files

We'd just put our .zip and .tar.gz files there in the same fashion.

> What if you make a mistake? That is always one of my pet peeves about
> SourceForge - if you make a mistake the only way to fix it is often to
send
> a groveling email and beg someone at S/F to back out your typo.

It can't be that hard for the file list. I don't see Python-1.5 anywhere
there; they must've killed it.

OK, see https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=7586

It is not only trivial to delete the release, you can decide to hide it or
make it active without deleting. See

https://sourceforge.net/project/admin/editreleases.php?package_id=8041&relea
se_id=77358&group_id=7586

Once you're logged in to SF.