From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-03 09:22:33

On Wednesday 03 April 2002 08:16 am, you wrote:
> >On Fri, 29 Mar 2002, David Abrahams wrote:
> >>Are you planning to apply this patch?
> >>
> >>-Dave
> >
> >Yes, but I can't right now. I'll apply it tomorrow if it hasn't already
> >been done.
> >
> > Doug
>
> How is the patch coming up (or did I miss some post on this subject)?
>
> I'm also working on something that could use type_with_alignment<>.

type_with_alignment<> is available in CVS. I'm guessing we should also add
aligned_storage somewhere, because I'm sure quite a few of us will use it:

template<int Size, int Align>
struct aligned_storage
{
  union {
    typename type_with_alignment<Align>::type dummy;
    char data[Size];
  };
};

Maybe this belongs in utility/aligned_storage.hpp?

        Doug