From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-09 08:25:55

Here's what I sent Dan'l that prompted this posting. Thanks again to
Dan'l for his efforts.

-Dave
--------

Hi Dan'l,

This stuff looks really great. The installing.html page is a little
complicated (so many options, rather technically described!), though.
Why don't you put this in the files area and post an announcement to the
list? I would prefer it if we could get some other commentary and
perhaps go through a short refinement cycle if needed.

Thanks for your work,
Dave