From: Terence Wilson (tez_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-09 10:03:39

Why not just provide a derived CLog class that can handle whatever you
want? Printf, streams, XML etc. The point is we should concentrate on
creating an efficient, logical, extensible framework rather than getting
hung up on the details of *what* it can log. I'm happy to opensource my
code, it's far from Boost quality, but I think the approach has some
merit (and works).