From: David LeBlanc (whisper_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-11 23:18:17

I finally figured it out, but it wasn't because of anything helpful about
the boost build page! There are too many piddly little details that are
missing from that page, especially (but I suspect, not limited to) building
on Windows with VCC.

My only two questions left are:
1. How do you harvest the libs and dll's buried in the convoluted buld/bin
directories?
2. How do you build a release version?

David LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA