From: David A. Greene (greened_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-13 00:50:00

Jeff Garland wrote:

> 1) Help Andrei with porting, which was the point of his request after all...
> 2) Reading useful posts from the last time we spent bandwidth on this thread. I particularly
> suggest this particular post from Mat Marcus. This cuts right thru the theoretical issues to a much
> finer level of detail than the current discussion. I also suggest taking Mat's approach -- get your
> hands dirty and try it out.

Good ideas. I'm not sure what you're getting at by referencing Mat's
post, but I'll leave that for another discussion.

> http://lists.boost.org/MailArchives/boost/msg20915.php
>
> 3) If you haven't read Aleksey and Dave's paper, then do it.

This is something I've been meaning to ask about. Is it possible to
move the files section elsewhere? I have enough on-line accounts
already and creating another one just to grab pdf's seems overkill.
Why aren't we hosting files on sourceforge?

What's the rationale for using yahoo, other than, "that's where
the mailing list used to be hosted?"

                                      -Dave

--
"Some little people have music in them, but Fats, he was all music,
  and you know how big he was."  --  James P. Johnson