From: David B. Held (dheld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-18 18:54:51

"Giovanni Bajo" <giovannibajo_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> [...]
> This works without PTS.

Excellent. I'll add it to the file.

> You might want to check config/ for macros to be used instead of
> "typename" (do all compilers support it?) and "::template"
> (same question).

Will do.

> External friend template functions, probably.

I thought of that, but wasn't quite sure how to go about it. I might
play around with it and see if I can get anything to work.

> > It also doesn't like:
> >
> > template <class P, template <class> ThreadingModel>
> > class ref_count_mt : public ThreadingModel<ref_count_mt>
>
> Weird.

Some people say 2.95 was better than 3, and I installed 3.0.4,
but apparently not correctly, so maybe this isn't really an issue.
I'll try it all out on bcc 5.5 and see what happens.

Dave