From: Maxim Shemanarev (mcseem_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-23 08:29:43

> I am interested in principle, but not in practice. I needed something
> exactly like this a couple of years ago, but right now it's outside the
> domain of what I'm doing. This is actually supposed to be a slight
> encouragement, not a slight discouragement as it might seem.

Thanks David, your opinion is very important to me. I actually did not
expect great enthusiasm about it, but there are people who is interested in
AGG. I intend to work on AGG further, and maybe someone of active BOOST
members, who is most interested in this area will agree to perform a formal
review (for now it's not the time I think, mostly because of the lack of
docs).

McSeem
http://www.antigrain.com