From: John Maddock (john_maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-24 06:34:00

> I'm posting a simple patch for 'libs/config/tools/configure.in', which
> enables us to
>
> 1. run `configure' script from a different directory, like normal GNU
> configure scripts, and
> 2. specify the location of the boost main tree by --with-boost=DIR
> option.

Thanks, I've patched the cvs - note that I had to alter your script slightly
in order to get everything working - in particular I had to alter your use
of :

+ if test -f "$d/boost/boost/config.hpp"; then

+ if test -f "$boost_base/boost/boost/config.hpp"; then

in several places. You may want to recheck the new cvs version of the
script.

John Maddock
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/john_maddock/index.htm