From: William E. Kempf (williamkempf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-02 12:49:09

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Abrahams" <david.abrahams_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 12:30 PM
Subject: Re: [boost] boost organization and installation

> Bottom line: you have done nothing other than make insistent suggestions
> which (though they would make life easier for people like you) would
> massively complicate life for Boost's volunteer developers and
> maintainers. Responding to this sort of thing is an enormous waste of
> bandwidth for people like me, and I'm going to stop now. I request that
> you do some legwork and find a way to make an actual contribution, or at
> least stop complaining about the status quo.

Here here! And again, I'm offering to help coordinate an effort of
volunteers who wish to create a distribution process as an aside to Boost
development. I hope that some of you who have problems with the current
Boost deployment will take advantage of my offer and are willing to
volunteer the time and effort that will be required to make this work.

Bill Kempf