From: Giovanni Bajo (giovannibajo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-06 14:48:39

----- Original Message -----
From: "Beman Dawes" <bdawes_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2002 7:08 PM
Subject: [boost] Release run up: Win32 Regression Test updated

> * The number of the Comeau failures (using their latest compiler and --A)
> are 64-bit arithmetic related; this is probably some kind of configuration
> error, and may be really easy to fix. It looks like the problem may be
> affecting Comeau under Linux, too, so one fix might clear failures on two
> platforms.

To fix these errors, Boost needs at least a new configuration macro. See:

http://lists.boost.org/MailArchives/boost/msg28899.php

Then, we need to correctly define it in comeau.hpp (only in MS mode) and of
course other compilers, and then fix all the code that currently uses
__int64 so that it checks for this new macro.

Giovanni Bajo