From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-07 08:00:22

At 04:43 PM 5/6/2002, Douglas Gregor wrote:
>On Monday 06 May 2002 01:08 pm, you wrote:
>> There is a fresh copy of the Win32 regression test available:
>> http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-win32-diff.html (This
is
>> the differential version which shows changes since the last release in
>> larger font.
>
>Shouldn't we have some tests for the Lambda library in there?

OK, I've just added a couple of tests to the traditional regression test:

   libs/lambda/test/bind_tests_simple.cpp
   libs/lambda/test/operator_tests_simple.cpp

One or the other managed to ICE Comeau, Metrowerks, and Microsoft.

I'm planning to upgrade the GCC, Intel, Metrowerks, and Microsoft compilers
to more recent versions, but not until after this Boost release.

--Beman