From: Markus Schöpflin (markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-10 03:44:08

Samuel Krempp wrote:

[snip]

> Ah, you then reported that it was not compatible with MSVC + STLPort,
> and were proposing a change in Boost's macros along with the
> corresponding fixes to format..
> unfortunately I was out of spare time then, and did not react to that,
> nor insisted to have the code finally accepted into boost.

The last version I did mail to you contained everything needed for the
workaround in a single header. I think it is not mandatory to integrate
the proposed changes into the config system right now, this can be done
later.

> I don't want to look like the guy who'll vigorously requests that his
> piece of code gets accepted, and in fact I'd humbly accept all arguments
> against the acceptance of format, or try my best to answer precise
> improvement requests..

I did think it passed the review and was accepted into boost. Am I wrong?

Markus