From: Steve M. Robbins (steven.robbins_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-10 15:06:21

Hi,

I'm trying to use the iterator adaptor for the first time. I must say
that I'm very impressed with the quality of the documentation, so I'm
unsure whether this is truly a bug in the docs or just a bug in my
understanding.

In the file libs/utility/iterator_adaptors.htm, the policies class
requirements table shows

    p.increment(x) increments the iterator ++p, p++
    p.decrement(x) decrements the iterator --x, x--

Shouldn't the first one be "++x, x++" to indicate that it implements
the increment of the adapted iterator type (rather than "p" == object
of policies type)?

-S

--
by Rocket to the Moon,