From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-10 15:24:10

For Boost.Build we checked in a script recently which can send out diff
emails to interested parties whenever a commit is made (tunable by specific
subtree). It works great, so I presume the server is updating these scripts
on the other side.

In fact, commitinfo /is/ enabled. from
https://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=768&group_id=1:

How can I place restrictions on developer write access to my repository?
  While SourceForge.net does not currently provide the means to restrict
developer write access to a project CVS repository, you may make use of the
cvs_acls script, provided in the CVS software distribution. The cvs_acls
script is used in conjunction with the commitinfo file in the CVSROOT
module for your project, as to limit developer access to specific portions
of the repository.