From: Paul Mensonides (pmenso57_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-12 18:38:29

> > I was just wondering what other things are required that I may have
> missed.
>
> Does it work with anything but a plain function pointer? I think that was
> the problem for the implementation of the Boost.Function implicit
> constructor.
>
> Giovanni Bajo

It could be made to, but it *is* using partial specialization. Also, at this
point, the facilities available in the current preprocessor library are not
sufficient for the task. I'm working on that separately. But in any case, it
is not an immediate solution. I was just curious about what kinds of things are
required.

Paul Mensonides