From: David Seidman (david_i_seidman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-16 15:51:45

I figured that platform-dependence issues were a
barrier to 64-bit integer support. I'm not familiar
with Boost's platform philosophy. In general, is a
feature only supported if it works on every platform?
Or does Boost insert platform-specific switches to
implement features whenever possible? 64-bitness
seems to be a good general addition to Boost's integer
library, if it's not a great amount of effort.

Regards,

Dave