From: Dirk Gerrits (dirkg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-22 11:03:25

I wanted to contact Dietmar Kuehl about his beta priority queues
library, but when I sent an email to dietmar.kuehl_at_[hidden]
I got this error message back:

Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why
each recipient was rejected.

    Recipient: <dietmar.kuehl_at_[hidden]>
    Reason: Unknown local part dietmar.kuehl in
               <dietmar.kuehl_at_[hidden]>

Then I tried the link to his homepage but the link doesn't seem to
work either. (http://www.claas-solutions.de/kuehl/)

So I think his 'peoples page' needs an update. Does anyone know his
current email address?

Regards,

Dirk Gerrits