From: Powell, Gary (powellg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-24 13:34:51

Don't forget the game industry. Turns out quaternion's are used by
people who do 3D game engines. They would like/use this library.

The only question I have is whether the current library should use
expression templates to help the compiler eliminate temporaries. I
suppose a well written specification wouldn't preclude that as the
implementation.

  -Gary-

PS
 Very few game programmers seem to know about boost yet, but that is
changing.