From: Patrick Bennett (patrick_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-29 13:53:54

William E. Kempf wrote:
> This is a known problem with the "staging" support in the current
> Boost.Build. I *believe* (don't quote me) the Boost.Build developers plan
> to fix this in V2, but not before then. You have two choices... use the
> original files (buried in the build directories according to variants used)
> or recreate the import library from the renamed DLL using what ever tools
> your compiler supplies for doing this. For the PDB you'll have to just use
> the originals.

Man, you're not kidding that there are problems. I just got further in
my compilation testing, and code using the regex library is trying to
link in "boost_regex_vc6-stlport_mdidd.lib" (via
boost\regex\detail\regex_library_include.hpp's #pragma comment(lib
statement) when all that is created is boost_regex.lib. :<