From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-05 10:06:35

Did anyone have experience the intel-win32 toolset ? The intel-linux toolset
works flawlessly but with the intel-win32 I have a lot of trouble.

I understood that the intel-win32 is treated as being an extension of the
msvc toolset. But is it supposed to use the same actions too ? For instance,
the intel-win32 defines the VC_COMPILER but does not redefine the C++FLAGS
AFAICS. But anyway, when the vc-c++ action is executed, he apparantly does
not find the VC_COMPILER since the resulting command-line starts with the
flags (i.e. /Zm400 .... ).

Probably it's my ignorance of the msvc and intel compiler on windows