From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-17 08:45:11

I don't like the name much - would dynamic_bitset be nicer?
(and more consistent with policy of longer cleaner names.
dynamic_cast provides a precedent for the full word 'dynamic').

(Spare a thought for the non-native English speakers to try to guess why dyn
means!)

Apart from this I am in favour (though uncertain how often it will be
useful).

Paul