From: James Curran (JamesCurran_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-18 06:04:27

RE: [boost] Future of share_ptr What was the reaction at the Curacao
meeting?

--
Truth,
James Curran
<Bjorn.Karlsson_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
Well, considering the reaction at the Curacao meeting, that seems to be a
bold statement. I personally think that shared_ptr will make it into the
next revision of the Standard Library, but that's no more than a guess.
However, shared_ptr is quickly becoming a de facto standard, endorsed by
veteran programmers, well-known authors, C++ experts and, most importantly,
regular users. I'd say that makes it very safe indeed to use.
Bjorn