From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-21 02:49:14

Paul Mensonides wrote:
> Aleksey, I accidentally started working on "apply.hpp" instead. I forgot
the
> filenames and thought that sounded right. Either way, that file looks
like fun
> anyway, so I will finish it.

Sure, I don't hold any special feelings for 'lambda' or 'bind' headers
(comparing to "apply.hpp") :), they just were the first to come to mind
('cause I was working with one of them).

> Unfortunately, I got off work late today, and my
> roommate needed to use the computer to write a newspaper article, so I ran
out
> of time. I will finish it up tomorrow.

Whenever you'll have time, and I appreciate your work.

> By the time that I'm finished, the entire file should be significantly
*cleaner*
> as well. This is partly due to the lack of blackslashes (\)

Yep, this one was the first benefit I thought about when you presented the
technique. It's indeed very cool - these backslashes always annoyed me.

> and the logical
> separation that is enforced by the file structure.
>
> I think you will like it.

Can't wait to see the results!

Thanks a lot,
Aleksey