From: Dietmar Kuehl (dietmar_kuehl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-24 19:06:48

On Monday 24 June 2002 13:48, Daniel Frey wrote:
> I noticed that boost doesn't have any helper for sizeof_array.

One of the very first submissions to Boost was my "array.h" header which
hasn't made it from the beta directory into the approved library part yet: It
also contains obviously useful function 'begin()' and 'end()' for the obvious
propose.

> PS: I'm never sure if 'size_t' or 'std::size_t' is correct :)

It depends on the headers you have included: If you included <cstddef>, it
is 'std::size_t'; if you included <stddef.h> you can use both. There are other
headers (eg. <cstdlib>/<stdlib.h>) also declare "size_t".

--
<mailto:dietmar_kuehl_at_[hidden]> <http://www.dietmar-kuehl.de/>
Phaidros eaSE - Easy Software Engineering: <http://www.phaidros.com/>