From: Terence Wilson (tez_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-25 11:13:25

I'm sure there are hundreds, if not thousands. In my case, I found Boost
about a year ago while looking for some graph-theoretical code. I
started a shareware project (http://qeerpeer.com/qeerpeer.htm) and
gradually used more Boost classes as I climbed the learning curve. I now
use the Boost smart pointer classes all over the place, shared_ptr alone
has made my code so much more robust.