From: Benedikt Weber (weber_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-26 11:54:33

> If you could give me a hint, where to look for unused arguments, I would
try
> to fix (no other compiler seems to complain).

Joerg

There are really alot of those unused argument warnings, hundreds in each
test, although many are probably the same ones. You have to decide, if it's
worth the trouble. Many of them are in functions like:

 size_type size1 (size_type size1, size_type size2) {
            return size1;
        }

size2 is not used, so you could write

 size_type size1 (size_type size1, size_type) {
            return size1;
        }

The code looses some of its readability, but in your case its hard to read
anyway, because its complexity. If you think it's worthwile I would voluteer
to do it. Just tell me what version I should get and I will go over it with
CodeWarrior and drop those names. I can then return the files back to you
and you can make compare (WinDiff)

Benedikt