From: Benedikt Weber (weber_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-26 15:45:25

> Thank you very much for your offer. I usually tend to work with the
> compiler's default warning level, but as a (template) library writer I
> should realize, that some users need to check with the strictest warning
> level. So after review I'll try to reduce the number of warnings.

It's probably a good idea to postpone the warnings. After all, you have
switched off some of them also for MSVC and would have to clean up those
too.

You can include the following pragma in config.h or in the test files for
CodeWarrior to avoid the warnings on unused arguments:

#ifdef __MWERKS__
#pragma warn_unusedarg off
#endif

There is also a pragma you can put into individual functions, so it does not
change the overall settings.

Benedikt