From: Rene Rivera (grafik666_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-06 14:09:24

[2002-07-06] Greg Comeau wrote:

>In article <ag7d3i$ppv$2_at_[hidden]>,
>Rene Rivera <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>[2002-07-06] Greg Comeau wrote:
>>
>>That's because we only support what we (include yourself here also) can
get
>>our hands on, and at that only stable releases. If there is no
contribution
>>for compiler support from anyone then there isn't support.
>
>I understand this, but that was actually one of my concerns,
>as Jens has done boost work with como under LINUX.

Wasn't aware of that. So Jens will have to answer how he is doing this. But
it could be that he's not using Boost.Build for his building.

>>We have a separate list just for discussing [bjam'ing] so that we
>>don't polute the regular Boost list too much...
>
>Can I get at it via nntp? If so, what's it's name?

Yes you can! --- news:gmane.comp.lib.boost.build

-- grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- rrivera_at_[hidden] - grafik_at_[hidden]
-- 102708583_at_icq - Grafik666_at_AIM - Grafik_at_[hidden]