From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-08 10:43:57

At 01:18 PM 7/6/2002, Greg Comeau wrote:

>* I've downloaded the latest boost but I'm unclear how to reproduce
> the compiler status pages.

We are in a transition from the old way of generating compiler status pages
(regression.cpp ran the tests and produced the status pages) and the new
way (bjam to run the tests, separate programs to produce status pages).

I'm hoping to have a beta release of the status page generation programs
ready today (Monday) or tomorrow. This should make it much easier to view
the bjam results.

I'll post a message when the status generation beta release is ready.

--Beman