From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-13 12:30:41

Hi Phil,

That is indeed the better approach. However, you have to remember that
sometimes we are not dealing with a missing feature, but a feature that
breaks down in strange and complex ways. Without looking at the source
code for the compiler, and finding the bug, it is hard to classify the
problem and come up with a macro for it. In these situations we often fall
back on just using the macro for the compiler.

Cheers,
Jeremy