From: Phil Nash (phil.nash.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-13 10:25:54

Shouldn't these things go in the config files as macros for each compiler
dependant feature, rather than compiler conditionals being exposed in the
program code?
This way the features in question only need to be updated in one place. At
least that's my understanding of it. I'm not saying *you* should have to do
this, David, I'm just wondering why we have this problem in the first place
since we seem to have a pretty good way of dealing with exactly this
complexity already.

Regards,

[)o
IhIL..