From: Moore, Dave (dmoore_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-18 06:33:21

Tom,

It's not an ideal solution, but you can always create two empty vc6 projects
- a static library (libboost_thread) and an empty .dll project
(libboost_threadmon). You would then add all of the .cpp files in src
except for threadmon.cpp to the static library, and add threadmon.cpp to the
dynamic library. I think the default Jamfile uses the Multithreaded DLL
version of Microsoft's C runtime. Then you can just build the two libs from
the MVC6 IDE.

I've done something similar when experimenting with additions to the
threading library.

Regards,
Dave