From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-18 06:53:32

Hmm, there is a bug somewhere.

I knew we were getting some extra directories in the path in some of these
cases, but this is ridiculous. For one thing, your example below contains
"stlport-iostream" and "stlport-iostream-off", both clearly bugs.

Furthermore, in this part of the substring

'debug-symbols-on\exception-handling-on\inlining-off\optimization-off\rtti-
on\runtime-build-debug\runtime-link-dynamic\stlport-cstd-namespace-std'

Only runtime-link-dynamic should be showing up in the path. The rest is
covered by feature defaults the properties of the debug build variant.

Rene, we may have reached the breaking point where you have to figure out
how to get rid of those spurious subvariant directories from v1.

-Dave