From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-18 06:44:32

I think it's worth mentioning that the refactored type_traits library
included with MPL is needed to support meta-lambda expressions with
less-conformant compilers, and that type_traits sorely needed a refactoring
anyway.

Aleksey, what have you done to ensure that all the quirky platform-specific
work-arounds of the existing type_traits are still in effect?

-Dave

(Yes, I'm really excited to see the review finally underway!)