From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-20 17:40:49

On Saturday 20 July 2002 03:05 pm, Victor A. Wagner, Jr. wrote:
> Last evening (PST) I updated all the boost files from CVS and attempted to
> rebuild (VC7) the libraries.
> I got errors in function/function_template.hpp when building the python
> library.
>
> J:\Common\boost_from_CVS\boost\function>cvs update -D07/19/2002
> sufficed to "roll back" function_template.hpp
> and the build then worked properly

I've been making some changes to function/function_template.hpp and for a
short while (maybe 1/2 hour) it was broken on MSVC. Everything is working
properly now on MSVC 6.0sp5, but I can't test MSVC 7.0 locally. Would someone
check if the current CVS version of function works properly with MSVC 7?

        Doug