From: Noel Yap (yap_noel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-23 07:46:57

--- Glen Knowles <gknowles_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Yes, that is how we use boost in our projects, but
> perhaps that isn't
> relevant to how files within boost refer to each
> other? Now that I've
> thought about it a little more I'm starting to think
> that it does make sense
> for boost files to include other boost files using
> the "" syntax.

Personally, I prefer using "" when the included file
resides in the same directory as, or within a
subdirectory of, the includer.

OTOH, since the behaviour of "" is implementation
dependent, and Boost wants to be portable, either
Boost needs to stay away from "", or it has to make
sure the behaviour of "" is consistent across all the
compilers it supports.

Noel