From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-23 10:16:26

----- Original Message -----
From: "Beman Dawes" <bdawes_at_[hidden]>

> A beta has been posted at http://www.esva.net/~beman/jam_regr.html
>
> It only covers three compilers, but should be enough to get the flavor.
>
> Comments and suggestions appreciated.

Nice!

Some other things I'd like to see, when you get time:

1. More navigational sugar. It should be possible to see the status of all
libraries somehow, then "drill down" to individual test results within a
library -- we have too many tests to get a sense of things otherwise.

2. A view which sorts tests by some measure of the failure rate, so that we
can see something about which tests are failing.

3. A view which shows only the changes since some earlier snapshot of the
test XML, so we can easily make sure we're not breaking something new and
we've fixed the parts we intended to.

Thanks for your work on this!

-Dave