From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-23 13:09:20

> I considered that, but the management of all those files would be a serious
> problem in our current environment. Moving them across the Internet to a
> server is a problem. If we had control over the server, we could probably
> work something out, but that is hard to do as it stands now.

I'm not sure I understand the issue? Isn't the process:

1) Generate XML
2) Postprocess --> HTML files
3) tar/zip generated html files
4) FTP
5) untar/unzip

I would think once you have more than one file, as is already the case it doesn't make much difference if it is 2 or 100?

> Basically, just add your tests to status/Jamfile. It is fairly self-explanatory.

Ah yes, I see now. Is there a way to decentralize this? At a minimum it seems awkward to have to specify the list of tests in
both the local library directory and the status directory.

Jeff