From: Yitzhak Sapir (yitzhaks_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-24 02:12:19

It works on MSVC 6.5, which is nice.
I've never had a need for it, but it would be nice to be able to specify or pass the stringstream as a parameter. If you do a lot of conversions, you could: 1) create a stringstream to be used for all the conversions, and pass it as a parameter. 2) specify particular attributes of the stringstream such as decimal point precision.

ition.zip). It
also includes a unit test. That way, it's possible to use it.

Feedback, suggestions, bugreports, etc. is welcome.

Regards,

Terje