From: William E. Kempf (williamkempf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-24 09:42:11

I don't post through gmane. My own posts occasionally come through
immediately, and before this week would almost always come through in the
expected 5 minute or so time frame. My own posts this week have taken up to
an hour and a half to return, though, and posts from others are coming
through "out of order" and with radically varying amounts of delay ranging
from a few minutes to 20 hours. The problem is new to the last few days,
and is quite consistent (as in it's not just a few posts but nearly every
other one). That's why I posted the problem, and I'd still suggest there
may be a problem with the list server. However, if you're not experiencing
the problem at all, I suppose it may be a problem with the routing, though
since others are having problems as well it must be in one of the major
relays.

I guess I don't know what to suggest be done about this, but I must say the
issue is quite annoying on my end ;).

Bill Kempf