From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-24 11:00:34

> I don't post through gmane.

I don't either.

> My own posts occasionally come through immediately, and before this week

Ever since the switch from yahoo I have seen a minimum 15 minute round
trip. This hasn't changed for me in the last week, it has just been
the same. This is clearly something with the list server implementation
since BoostUsers is typically no more than a couple minutes round trip.
Right after the switch I started a thread about this issue....

> That's why I posted the problem, and I'd still suggest there may be
> a problem with the list server. However, if you're not experiencing

>From where I sit it isn't a new problem, but perhaps for some reason
you have been getting preferred treatment up till now....

Jeff