From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-24 11:09:13

Hi,

It looks like there's a few mistakes in the recent changes to
boost/detail/limits.hpp. It seems to break with GCC 2.95.x, since both it
and boost/limits.hpp are defining long long specializations for
std::numeric_limits. Also, it looks like we need

#ifndef ULONGLONG_MIN
# define ULONGLONG_MIN 0
#endif

I'm going to check in the fixes I think are appropriate. Please squawk if
anything breaks!

Regards,
Dave

P.S. My original suggestion for this stuff was that we capitalize on the
code in boost/detail/limits.hpp for the long long specializations, but
instead we seem to have a large amount of unneccessary code in
boost/limits.hpp. Did it seem to be an unfeasible amount of work to reuse
the existing code?

           David Abrahams * Boost Consulting