From: Darin Adler (darin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-26 10:40:00

On Thursday, July 25, 2002, at 02:01 PM, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

> Te announcement below does not fulfill the charter of the newsgroup.
> However, the described event being the most prominent C++ seminar, I
> believe it might be of interest to some Boosters.

However well intentioned, a message of this type is is unacceptable for
the Boost mailing list. The fact that you think this will be of
interest to most Boosters is not sufficient reason to make an
announcement about a commercial product a suitable topic for the list.

Please do not post any further messages of this type.

The discussion policy for the list can be found at
<http://boost.org/more/discussion_policy.htm>.

     -- Darin (Boost moderator)

PS: There are many on this list who would love to advertise their
commercial products on the list, but we have decided that's not part of
what's allowed here.