From: Jurko (Jurko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-02 18:08:46

In the using_concept_check.htm documentation file for boost concept checking
there's one little really annoying thing :-))) if trip on it the wrong
way...

the 'Prev' and 'Next' links to other parts of the documentation have swapped
positions (comparing it to the rest of the documentation)... not really
important,
just made me feel dumn when I realised that I just went automatically from
page A to B and then to A and to B and then ... hehe and always thinking...
'Hey... this seems too familiar' ... :-))

HTH,
    Jurko

P.S. Should this go to the user or the devel group?