From: Rene Rivera (grafik666_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-04 23:20:30

[2002-08-05] Matthew Hurd wrote:

>In the GUI check box example it mean true_and_false. Other times it may
>mean unknown rather than true_or_false, there is a subtle difference.
>
>matt.

Haven't followed this thread very closely, and I would certainly use the
type when available... but... why not just provide a small set of
names/aliases for the third state? IT would make most people happy this way
and it would seem reasonable given the context dependency of the type.

-- grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- rrivera_at_[hidden] - grafik_at_[hidden]
-- 102708583_at_icq - Grafik666_at_AIM - Grafik_at_[hidden]