From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-05 20:03:03

http://www.boost.org/libs/hdr_depend.html
>supposed to be up to date for 1.28 ? If it is, the table for
>boost/function.hpp is missing some of the boost/type_traits/ header files
>which are needed when using boost/function.hpp .

No, it is out-of-date.

I wouldn't mind turning it over to someone else to maintain the code and
run the table generation. They could be the Boost Dependency Wizard:-)
Although I'm not sure that is the sort of thing you want to let your mother
know you're involved with.

It isn't very difficult, but I'm just overwhelmed with small Boost tasks,
and I have been leaving this one until too late, so it has been missing the
release for awhile now.

--Beman