From: Bjorn.Karlsson_at_[hidden]
Date: 2002-08-07 09:01:37

> From: larsbj_at_[hidden] [mailto:larsbj_at_[hidden]]
>
> "It is not in my lib"
>
> I have not seen much evidence that there is a "shared ownership"
> philosophy at all.

Then you must not have looked very hard - everything in Boost is the product
of an effort from the community, be it through reviews, suggestions,
collaborative efforts or discussions. That doesn't necessarily imply "shared
ownership", but it certainly means "shared responsibility". The ownership
you're referring to with regards to maintenance is handled by, er, those who
maintain the libraries. These libraries are singular entities, yet they are
also a part of a collection of libraries. Those maintaining libraries are
individuals, yet also part of the Boost community.

Bjorn