From: Hubert HOLIN (Hubert.Holin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-09 06:19:07

Somewhere in the E.U., le 09/08/2002

        Bonjour

                I am still working on a compatibility patch for the quaternions & all,
mostly for M$VCPP. I am expecting a new round of feedback by next
Thursday (at which time I do hope I will be on vacation :-) ). Since
the patches are not complete (they should be for CWPro 8 on Wintel, not
for M$VCPP, and there is some doubt for GCC 3.x), I fear I will not be
ready by then. Hopefully, they should be completeted Real Soon
Afterwards. But I feel it is not worth holding up a release to wait for
this patch...

        Merci

                        Hubert Holin
                        Hubert.Holin_at_[hidden]